How Hormone Balance Can Save Your Life by Dr. John R. Lee
Breakthrough strategies to lower your risk and increase your chances of recovery
Breast cancer incidence has risen by 60 percent in the last fifty years. Conventional treatment protocols are simply not working-and they may even be harmful. In this book Dr. John Lee, an internationally renowned expert in natural hormones, teams up with breast cancer researcher Dr. David Zava to present a revolutionary hormone balance program to reduce your risk of breast cancer and help eliminate a recurrence if you already have the disease.
* Conventional HRT and ERT-how synthetic hormones may trigger cancer
* The current breast cancer drugs that may hurt as much as they help-and why doctors use them anyway
* Risk factors for breast cancer-including the long-term dangers of birth control pills
* The unsettling truth about mammograms and radiation therapy
* The remarkably protective benefits of natural hormones
* The potential dangers in our homes, our water, and food.
With its revolutionary program featuring natural progesterone, this book offers a progressive approach to hormone balance that is both eye-opening and empowering.
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing (March 1, 2005)
Size: 4.2 x 1 x 6.8 inches
All products are guaranteed for 90 days.